Primary Research Article
Interactions between climate and habitat loss effects on biodiversity: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1239–1252, April 2012
How to Cite
Mantyka-pringle, C. S., Martin, T. G. and Rhodes, J. R. (2012), Interactions between climate and habitat loss effects on biodiversity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Global Change Biology, 18: 1239–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02593.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- University of Queensland Early Career Researcher Grant
- Queensland Government Smart Futures PhD Scholarship
- Australian Government Postgraduate Award
- Julius Career Award
- Australian Research Council's Center of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
Vol. 19, Issue 5, 1642–1644, Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!