Primary Research Article
Interactions between climate and habitat loss effects on biodiversity: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1239–1252, April 2012
How to Cite
Mantyka-pringle, C. S., Martin, T. G. and Rhodes, J. R. (2012), Interactions between climate and habitat loss effects on biodiversity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Global Change Biology, 18: 1239–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02593.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- University of Queensland Early Career Researcher Grant
- Queensland Government Smart Futures PhD Scholarship
- Australian Government Postgraduate Award
- Julius Career Award
- Australian Research Council's Center of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
Vol. 19, Issue 5, 1642–1644, Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!