Primary Research Article
Ocean acidification and seaweed reproduction: increased CO2 ameliorates the negative effect of lowered pH on meiospore germination in the giant kelp Macrocystis pyrifera (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae)
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 854–864, March 2012
How to Cite
Roleda, M. Y., Morris, J. N., McGraw, C. M. and Hurd, C. L. (2012), Ocean acidification and seaweed reproduction: increased CO2 ameliorates the negative effect of lowered pH on meiospore germination in the giant kelp Macrocystis pyrifera (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae). Global Change Biology, 18: 854–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02594.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Royal Society of New Zealand Marsden Fund. Grant Number: UOO0914
- New Zealand Foundation for Research Science & Technology. Grant Number: UOOX0802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!