Primary Research Article
Atmospheric CO2 and O3 alter competition for soil nitrogen in developing forests
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1480–1488, April 2012
How to Cite
Zak, D. R., Kubiske, M. E., Pregitzer, K. S. and Burton, A. J. (2012), Atmospheric CO2 and O3 alter competition for soil nitrogen in developing forests. Global Change Biology, 18: 1480–1488. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02596.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Environmental Biology
- U.S.D.A. Forest Service, North Central Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!