Primary Research Article
Forecasting climate change impacts to plant community composition in the Sonoran Desert region
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Published 2011 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1083–1095, March 2012
How to Cite
Munson, S. M., Webb, R. H., Belnap, J., Andrew Hubbard, J., Swann, D. E. and Rutman, S. (2012), Forecasting climate change impacts to plant community composition in the Sonoran Desert region. Global Change Biology, 18: 1083–1095. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02598.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- National Park Service
- U.S. Geological Survey Status and Trends of Biological Resources Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!