Primary Research Article
Temperature and precipitation controls over leaf- and ecosystem-level CO2 flux along a woody plant encroachment gradient
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1389–1400, April 2012
How to Cite
Barron-Gafford, G. A., Scott, R. L., Jenerette, G. D., Hamerlynck, E. P. and Huxman, T. E. (2012), Temperature and precipitation controls over leaf- and ecosystem-level CO2 flux along a woody plant encroachment gradient. Global Change Biology, 18: 1389–1400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02599.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2011 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Philecology Foundation of Fort Worth, Texas
- SAHRA. Grant Number: 9876800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!