Primary Research Article
Methyl chloride isotopic signatures from Irish forest soils and a comparison between abiotic and biogenic methyl halide soil fluxes
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1453–1467, April 2012
How to Cite
Redeker, K. R. and Kalin, R. M. (2012), Methyl chloride isotopic signatures from Irish forest soils and a comparison between abiotic and biogenic methyl halide soil fluxes. Global Change Biology, 18: 1453–1467. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02600.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- UK EPSRC grant. Grant Number: GR/RO3099/01
- NERC grant. Grant Number: GR9/4880
- ESF grant
- SRIF Environmental Engineering and Biotechnology grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!