Primary Research Article
Attribution of climate change: a methodology to estimate the potential contribution to increases in potato yield in Scotland since 1960
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1372–1388, April 2012
How to Cite
Gregory, P. J. and Marshall, B. (2012), Attribution of climate change: a methodology to estimate the potential contribution to increases in potato yield in Scotland since 1960. Global Change Biology, 18: 1372–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02601.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- Scottish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!