Primary Research Article
Nitrogen addition alters mineralization dynamics of 13C-depleted leaf and twig litter and reduces leaching of older DOC from mineral soil
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1412–1427, April 2012
How to Cite
Hagedorn, F., Kammer, A., Schmidt, M. W. I. and Goodale, C. L. (2012), Nitrogen addition alters mineralization dynamics of 13C-depleted leaf and twig litter and reduces leaching of older DOC from mineral soil. Global Change Biology, 18: 1412–1427. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02603.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2011 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 205321–112021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!