Primary Research Article
Recent climate changes interact with stand structure and management to determine changes in tree carbon stocks in Spanish forests
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1028–1041, March 2012
How to Cite
Vayreda, J., Martinez-Vilalta, J., Gracia, M. and Retana, J. (2012), Recent climate changes interact with stand structure and management to determine changes in tree carbon stocks in Spanish forests. Global Change Biology, 18: 1028–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02606.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- CONSOLIDER INGENIO. Grant Number: CSD2008–0040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!