Primary Research Article
Projecting the effects of climate change on the distribution of maize races and their wild relatives in Mexico
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1073–1082, March 2012
How to Cite
Ureta, C., Martínez-Meyer, E., Perales, H. R. and Álvarez-Buylla, E. R. (2012), Projecting the effects of climate change on the distribution of maize races and their wild relatives in Mexico. Global Change Biology, 18: 1073–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02607.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 12:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Instituto Nacional de Ecología
- CONACYT ‘Red Complejidad Ciencia y Sociedad’
- Centro de Ciencias de la Complejidad
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!