Primary Research Article
The influences of climatic variation and vegetation on stream biota: lessons from the Big Dry in southeastern Australia
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1582–1596, May 2012
How to Cite
Thomson, J. R., Bond, N. R., Cunningham, S. C., Metzeling, L., Reich, P., Thompson, R. M. and Mac Nally, R. (2012), The influences of climatic variation and vegetation on stream biota: lessons from the Big Dry in southeastern Australia. Global Change Biology, 18: 1582–1596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02609.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Australian Research Council Linkage Program. Grant Number: LP0990038
- Goulburn-Broken Catchment Management Authority (CMA)
- North Central CMA
- Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment Victoria
- EPA Victoria
- Kilter Pty. Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!