Primary Research Article
Experimental warming alters spring phenology of certain plant functional groups in an early successional forest community
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1108–1116, March 2012
How to Cite
Rollinson, C. R. and Kaye, M. W. (2012), Experimental warming alters spring phenology of certain plant functional groups in an early successional forest community. Global Change Biology, 18: 1108–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02612.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2011 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2011
- Northeastern Region of the Department of Energy's National Institute of Climate Change Research and the College of Agricultural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!