Primary Research Article
Ozone effects in a drier climate: implications for stomatal fluxes of reduced stomatal sensitivity to soil drying in a typical grassland species
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 948–959, March 2012
How to Cite
Hayes, F., Wagg, S., Mills, G., Wilkinson, S. and Davies, W. (2012), Ozone effects in a drier climate: implications for stomatal fluxes of reduced stomatal sensitivity to soil drying in a typical grassland species. Global Change Biology, 18: 948–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02613.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- DEFRA. Grant Number: AQ3510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!