Primary Research Article
Plant extinction risk under climate change: are forecast range shifts alone a good indicator of species vulnerability to global warming?
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1357–1371, April 2012
How to Cite
Fordham, D. A., Resit Akçakaya, H., Araújo, M. B., Elith, J., Keith, D. A., Pearson, R., Auld, T. D., Mellin, C., Morgan, J. W., Regan, T. J., Tozer, M., Watts, M. J., White, M., Wintle, B. A., Yates, C. and Brook, B. W. (2012), Plant extinction risk under climate change: are forecast range shifts alone a good indicator of species vulnerability to global warming?. Global Change Biology, 18: 1357–1371. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02614.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- ARC-NZ Research Network for Vegetation Function
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage grants. Grant Numbers: LP0989420, LP0989537, FT0991640 , FT100100819
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NNX09AK19G
- Portuguese FCT grant. Grant Number: PTDC/AAC-AMB/98163/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!