Primary Research Article
The Michaelis–Menten kinetics of soil extracellular enzymes in response to temperature: a cross-latitudinal study
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1468–1479, April 2012
How to Cite
German, D. P., Marcelo, K. R. B., Stone, M. M. and Allison, S. D. (2012), The Michaelis–Menten kinetics of soil extracellular enzymes in response to temperature: a cross-latitudinal study. Global Change Biology, 18: 1468–1479. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02615.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- University of California President's Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Cornell Biogeochemistry and Environmental Biocomplexity Small Research Grant
- University of California, Irvine, Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program Grant
- National Science Foundation Advancing Theory in Biology grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!