Primary Research Article
Quantifying global greenhouse gas emissions from land-use change for crop production
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1622–1635, May 2012
How to Cite
Flynn, H. C., Canals, L. M. i., Keller, E., King, H., Sim, S., Hastings, A., Wang, S. and Smith, P. (2012), Quantifying global greenhouse gas emissions from land-use change for crop production. Global Change Biology, 18: 1622–1635. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02618.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2011 02:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Unilever's Science and Technology. Grant Number: CH-2010-0341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!