Primary Research Article
Predicting the potential distribution of a riparian invasive plant: the effects of changing climate, flood regimes and land-use patterns
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1738–1753, May 2012
How to Cite
Murray, J. V., Stokes, K. E. and van Klinken, R. D. (2012), Predicting the potential distribution of a riparian invasive plant: the effects of changing climate, flood regimes and land-use patterns. Global Change Biology, 18: 1738–1753. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02621.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2011 02:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Queensland Murray Darling Commission
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (RIRDC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!