Primary Research Article
On the brink of extinction? How climate change may affect global chelonian species richness and distribution
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1520–1530, May 2012
How to Cite
Ihlow, F., Dambach, J., Engler, J. O., Flecks, M., Hartmann, T., Nekum, S., Rajaei, H. and Rödder, D. (2012), On the brink of extinction? How climate change may affect global chelonian species richness and distribution. Global Change Biology, 18: 1520–1530. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02623.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!