Extreme climatic events and vegetation: the role of stabilizing processes
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 797–805, March 2012
How to Cite
Lloret, F., Escudero, A., Iriondo, J. M., Martínez-Vilalta, J. and Valladares, F. (2012), Extreme climatic events and vegetation: the role of stabilizing processes. Global Change Biology, 18: 797–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02624.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CSD2008-0040, CGL2006-26177E, CGL2007-60120, CGL2009-08101BOS, CGL2009-13190-C02-01BOS, CGL2009-07229BOS, CGL2010-22180-C03-03, CGL2010-16373
- Autonomous Communities of Catalonia. Grant Number: S2009/AMB-1783
- Madrid and the European Social Fund. Grant Number: REMEDINAL-2 S2009/AMB-1783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!