Primary Research Article
Future wood productivity of Pinus radiata in New Zealand under expected climatic changes
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1342–1356, April 2012
How to Cite
Kirschbaum, M. U. F., Watt, M. S., Tait, A. and Ausseil, A.-G. E. (2012), Future wood productivity of Pinus radiata in New Zealand under expected climatic changes. Global Change Biology, 18: 1342–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02625.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!