Primary Research Article
Explaining fire-driven landscape transformation during the Initial Burning Period of New Zealand's prehistory
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1609–1621, May 2012
How to Cite
Perry, G. L. W., Wilmshurst, J. M., McGlone, M. S., McWethy, D. B. and Whitlock, C. (2012), Explaining fire-driven landscape transformation during the Initial Burning Period of New Zealand's prehistory. Global Change Biology, 18: 1609–1621. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02631.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- New Zealand Foundation for Research
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OISE 0966472, BCS 1024413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!