Primary Research Article
Agricultural encroachment: implications for carbon sequestration in tropical African wetlands
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1312–1321, April 2012
How to Cite
Saunders, M. J., Kansiime, F. and Jones, M. B. (2012), Agricultural encroachment: implications for carbon sequestration in tropical African wetlands. Global Change Biology, 18: 1312–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02633.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- EC INCODEV. Grant Number: ICA4-CT-2001-1003 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!