Primary Research Article
No-analog climates and shifting realized niches during the late quaternary: implications for 21st-century predictions by species distribution models
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1698–1713, May 2012
How to Cite
Veloz, S. D., Williams, J. W., Blois, J. L., He, F., Otto-Bliesner, B. and Liu, Z. (2012), No-analog climates and shifting realized niches during the late quaternary: implications for 21st-century predictions by species distribution models. Global Change Biology, 18: 1698–1713. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02635.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2011 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!