Primary Research Article
Consistent effects of nitrogen amendments on soil microbial communities and processes across biomes
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1918–1927, June 2012
How to Cite
Ramirez, K. S., Craine, J. M. and Fierer, N. (2012), Consistent effects of nitrogen amendments on soil microbial communities and processes across biomes. Global Change Biology, 18: 1918–1927. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02639.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0953331, DEB-0816629
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!