Primary Research Article
Consequences of declining snow accumulation for water balance of mid-latitude dry regions
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Published 2012 This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1988–1997, June 2012
How to Cite
Schlaepfer, D. R., Lauenroth, W. K. and Bradford, J. B. (2012), Consequences of declining snow accumulation for water balance of mid-latitude dry regions. Global Change Biology, 18: 1988–1997. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02642.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- University of Wyoming
- USDA Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!