Notice: This manuscript has been authored by UT-Battelle, LLC, under Contract No. DE-AC05-00OR22725 with the US Department of Energy. The United States Government retains and the publisher, by accepting the article for publication, acknowledges that the United States Government retains a nonexclusive, paid-up, irrevocable, world-wide license to publish or reproduce the published form of this manuscript, or allow others to do so, for United States Government purposes.
Primary Research Article
Soil carbon and nitrogen cycling and storage throughout the soil profile in a sweetgum plantation after 11 years of CO2-enrichment
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Published 2012 This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1684–1697, May 2012
How to Cite
Iversen, C. M., Keller, J. K., Garten, C. T. and Norby, R. J. (2012), Soil carbon and nitrogen cycling and storage throughout the soil profile in a sweetgum plantation after 11 years of CO2-enrichment. Global Change Biology, 18: 1684–1697. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02643.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!