Primary Research Article
Land-atmosphere exchange of methane from soil thawing to soil freezing in a high-Arctic wet tundra ecosystem
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1928–1940, June 2012
How to Cite
Tagesson, T., Mölder, M., Mastepanov, M., Sigsgaard, C., Tamstorf, M. P., Lund, M., Falk, J. M., Lindroth, A., Christensen, T. R. and Ström, L. (2012), Land-atmosphere exchange of methane from soil thawing to soil freezing in a high-Arctic wet tundra ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 18: 1928–1940. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02647.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!