Primary Research Article
Modeling biophysical controls on canopy foliage water 18O enrichment in wheat and corn
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1769–1780, May 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, W., Lee, X., Wen, X., Sun, X. and Zhang, S. (2012), Modeling biophysical controls on canopy foliage water 18O enrichment in wheat and corn. Global Change Biology, 18: 1769–1780. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02648.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2010CB833501
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 30970517, 31070408, 31100359
- Strategic Program of Knowledge Innovation of the Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-QN305
- U. S. National Science Foundation . Grant Number: ATM-0914473
- Ministry of Education of China . Grant Number: PCSIRT
- NUIST scientific foundation. Grant Numbers: KLME1006, 20100357
- Jiangsu Provincial Government. Grant Number: PAPD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!