Primary Research Article
A process-based approach to modelling impacts of climate change on the damage niche of an agricultural weed
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 2071–2080, June 2012
How to Cite
Stratonovitch, P., Storkey, J. and Semenov, M. A. (2012), A process-based approach to modelling impacts of climate change on the damage niche of an agricultural weed. Global Change Biology, 18: 2071–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02650.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/F021038/1
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council of the UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!