Primary Research Article
Interannual variability in responses of belowground net primary productivity (NPP) and NPP partitioning to long-term warming and clipping in a tallgrass prairie
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1648–1656, May 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X., Niu, S., Sherry, R. A., Zhou, X., Zhou, J. and Luo, Y. (2012), Interannual variability in responses of belowground net primary productivity (NPP) and NPP partitioning to long-term warming and clipping in a tallgrass prairie. Global Change Biology, 18: 1648–1656. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02651.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- Office of Science (BER), Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0004601
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DEB 0078325, DEB 0743778
- Midwestern Regional Center of the National Institute for Climatic Change Research. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!