Primary Research Article
The influence of time, soil characteristics, and land-use history on soil phosphorus legacies: a global meta-analysis
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1904–1917, June 2012
How to Cite
MacDonald, G. K., Bennett, E. M. and Taranu, Z. E. (2012), The influence of time, soil characteristics, and land-use history on soil phosphorus legacies: a global meta-analysis. Global Change Biology, 18: 1904–1917. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02653.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council
- Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!