Primary Research Article
Climate-sensitive ecosystem carbon dynamics along the soil chronosequence of the Damma glacier forefield, Switzerland
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1941–1955, June 2012
How to Cite
Smittenberg, R. H., Gierga, M., Göransson, H., Christl, I., Farinotti, D. and Bernasconi, S. M. (2012), Climate-sensitive ecosystem carbon dynamics along the soil chronosequence of the Damma glacier forefield, Switzerland. Global Change Biology, 18: 1941–1955. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02654.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!