Primary Research Article
Temperature-driven coral decline: the role of marine protected areas
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1561–1570, May 2012
How to Cite
Selig, E. R., Casey, K. S. and Bruno, J. F. (2012), Temperature-driven coral decline: the role of marine protected areas. Global Change Biology, 18: 1561–1570. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02658.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 11:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- EPA STAR
- Charlotte Johnson Family Fellowship
- University of North Carolina Ross
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!