Primary Research Article
Dispersal limitation and spatial scale affect model based projections of Pinus uncinata response to climate change in the Pyrenees
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1714–1724, May 2012
How to Cite
Martínez, I., González-Taboada, F., Wiegand, T., Camarero, J. J. and Gutiérrez, E. (2012), Dispersal limitation and spatial scale affect model based projections of Pinus uncinata response to climate change in the Pyrenees. Global Change Biology, 18: 1714–1724. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02660.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 07:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- EU. Grant Numbers: EVK2-CT2001-00132, REN2002-04268
- Spanish Ministry of Research. Grant Number: 69/2005
- Spanish Ministry of Environment. Grant Numbers: FP7-REGPOT-2010-1, 264125 EcoGenes
- Marie Curie
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 233066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!