Primary Research Article
Sex cells in changing environments: can organisms adjust the physiological function of gametes to different temperatures?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1797–1803, June 2012
How to Cite
Adriaenssens, B., van Damme, R., Seebacher, F. and Wilson, R. S. (2012), Sex cells in changing environments: can organisms adjust the physiological function of gametes to different temperatures?. Global Change Biology, 18: 1797–1803. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02672.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!