Primary Research Article
Climate effects on size-at-age: growth in warming waters compensates for earlier maturity in an exploited marine fish
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1812–1822, June 2012
How to Cite
Neuheimer, A. B. and Grønkjær, P. (2012), Climate effects on size-at-age: growth in warming waters compensates for earlier maturity in an exploited marine fish. Global Change Biology, 18: 1812–1822. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02673.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 03:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research. Grant Number: 2101-07-0080
- Danish Council for Independent Research. Grant Number: 23-04-0230
- Nordic Council of Ministers. Grant Number: 25014.14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!