Primary Research Article
Disregarding the edaphic dimension in species distribution models leads to the omission of crucial spatial information under climate change: the case of Quercus pubescens in France
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2648–2660, August 2012
How to Cite
Bertrand, R., Perez, V. and Gégout, J.-C. (2012), Disregarding the edaphic dimension in species distribution models leads to the omission of crucial spatial information under climate change: the case of Quercus pubescens in France. Global Change Biology, 18: 2648–2660. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02679.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 01:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- National Forest Department
- French Agency for Environment and Energy Management
- Regional Council of Lorraine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!