Primary Research Article
Carbon cycling in eroding landscapes: geomorphic controls on soil organic C pool composition and C stabilization
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2218–2232, July 2012
How to Cite
Doetterl, S., Six, J., Van Wesemael, B. and Van Oost, K. (2012), Carbon cycling in eroding landscapes: geomorphic controls on soil organic C pool composition and C stabilization. Global Change Biology, 18: 2218–2232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02680.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- Communauté Française de Belgique
- UC Louvain Fonds spécial de recherche
- UC Davis Department of Plant Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!