Primary Research Article
Long-term carbon storage through retention of dissolved aromatic acids by reactive particles in soil
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2594–2605, August 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, M. G., Sanderman, J., Chadwick, O. A., Chorover, J. and Vitousek, P. M. (2012), Long-term carbon storage through retention of dissolved aromatic acids by reactive particles in soil. Global Change Biology, 18: 2594–2605. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02681.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- NASA Ames Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!