Primary Research Article
Using model-data fusion to interpret past trends, and quantify uncertainties in future projections, of terrestrial ecosystem carbon cycling
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2555–2569, August 2012
How to Cite
Keenan, T. F., Davidson, E., Moffat, A. M., Munger, W. and Richardson, A. D. (2012), Using model-data fusion to interpret past trends, and quantify uncertainties in future projections, of terrestrial ecosystem carbon cycling. Global Change Biology, 18: 2555–2569. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02684.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 05:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Northeastern States Research Cooperative
- US DOE BER
- NOAA's Climate Program Office, Global Carbon Cycle Program. Grant Number: NA11OAR4310054
- NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Harvard Forest Woods Crew
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!