Primary Research Article
Four years of experimental climate change modifies the microbial drivers of N2O fluxes in an upland grassland ecosystem
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2520–2531, August 2012
How to Cite
Cantarel, A. A. M., Bloor, J. M. G., Pommier, T., Guillaumaud, N., Moirot, C., Soussana, J.-F. and Poly, F. (2012), Four years of experimental climate change modifies the microbial drivers of N2O fluxes in an upland grassland ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 18: 2520–2531. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02692.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2012 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- French Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: UMR5557-USC1193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!