Primary Research Article
Carbon burial by shallow lakes on the Yangtze floodplain and its relevance to regional carbon sequestration
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2205–2217, July 2012
How to Cite
Dong, X., Anderson, N. J., Yang, X., chen, X. and Shen, J. (2012), Carbon burial by shallow lakes on the Yangtze floodplain and its relevance to regional carbon sequestration. Global Change Biology, 18: 2205–2217. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02697.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41102105, 40972217
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Strategic Priority Research Program. Grant Number: XDA05120602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!