Primary Research Article
Species vulnerability to climate change: impacts on spatial conservation priorities and species representation
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2335–2348, July 2012
How to Cite
Summers, D. M., Bryan, B. A., Crossman, N. D. and Meyer, W. S. (2012), Species vulnerability to climate change: impacts on spatial conservation priorities and species representation. Global Change Biology, 18: 2335–2348. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02700.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2012 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- South Australian Premier's Science Research Fund
- Land Technologies Alliance
- The South Australian Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Climate Adaptation Flagship and the Sustainable Agriculture Flagship
Vol. 18, Issue 10, 3268, Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!