The importance of proper hydrology in the forest cover-water yield debate: commentary on Ellison et al. (2012) Global Change Biology, 18, 806–820
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2677–2680, September 2012
How to Cite
van der Ent, R. J., Coenders-Gerrits, A. M. J., Nikoli, R. and Savenije, H. H. G. (2012), The importance of proper hydrology in the forest cover-water yield debate: commentary on Ellison et al. (2012) Global Change Biology, 18, 806–820. Global Change Biology, 18: 2677–2680. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02703.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!