Primary Research Article
No significant nitrous oxide emissions during spring thaw under grazing and nitrogen addition in an alpine grassland
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2546–2554, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, K., Gong, Y., Song, W., Lv, J., Chang, Y., Hu, Y., Tian, C., Christie, P. and Liu, X. (2012), No significant nitrous oxide emissions during spring thaw under grazing and nitrogen addition in an alpine grassland. Global Change Biology, 18: 2546–2554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02704.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41005001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!