Primary Research Article
Conserving energy at a cost to biodiversity? Impacts of LED lighting on bats
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2458–2465, August 2012
How to Cite
Stone, E. L., Jones, G. and Harris, S. (2012), Conserving energy at a cost to biodiversity? Impacts of LED lighting on bats. Global Change Biology, 18: 2458–2465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02705.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 06:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- SITA Trust
- DW Windsor UK
- CSa Environmental
- Mammals Trust UK
- Bat Conservation International
- Natural England
- One World Wildlife
- Countryside Council for Wales
- Dulverton Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!