Primary Research Article
Satellite-based evidence for shrub and graminoid tundra expansion in northern Quebec from 1986 to 2010
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2313–2323, July 2012
How to Cite
McManus, k. M., Morton, D. C., Masek, J. G., Wang, D., Sexton, J. O., Nagol, J. R., Ropars, P. and Boudreau, S. (2012), Satellite-based evidence for shrub and graminoid tundra expansion in northern Quebec from 1986 to 2010. Global Change Biology, 18: 2313–2323. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02708.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 06:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- NASA Terrestrial Ecology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!