Primary Research Article
Ecological impacts of a widespread frost event following early spring leaf-out
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2365–2377, July 2012
How to Cite
Hufkens, K., Friedl, M. A., Keenan, T. F., Sonnentag, O., Bailey, A., O'Keefe, J. and Richardson, A. D. (2012), Ecological impacts of a widespread frost event following early spring leaf-out. Global Change Biology, 18: 2365–2377. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02712.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX11AE75G, G10AP00129, EF-1065029
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1114804
- National Science Foundation's LTER program. Grant Number: DEB-0080592
- DOE. Grant Numbers: G10AP00129, 1114804, DEB-0080592, EF-1065029
- PhenoCam network
- USDA Forest Service's Northern Global Change program
- Northern Research Station. Grant Number: EF-1065029
- US Geological Survey Status
- Trends Program
- US National Park Service Inventory
- Monitoring Program
- USA National Phenology Network. Grant Numbers: G10AP00129, 1114804, DEB-0080592, DE-SC0004985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!