Primary Research Article
Migrate or stay: terrestrial primary productivity and climate drive anadromy in Arctic char
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2487–2497, August 2012
How to Cite
Finstad, A. G. and Hein, C. L. (2012), Migrate or stay: terrestrial primary productivity and climate drive anadromy in Arctic char. Global Change Biology, 18: 2487–2497. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02717.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2012 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: NFR 185109/S30
- Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
- Umeå University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!